Best Jet will go above and beyond standard servicing to handle your entire inside and outside grease removal needs. Our highly trained technicians will inspect your system, check for warning signs, and suggest appropriate service frequencies and maintenance plans to help keep your system running smoothly. No business should have to deal with a back-up, being shut down, or lose customers because of a back-up, grease trap overflow or drain issue.
- Indoor Services – We service all commercial businesses including the food service industry, restaurants, hotels, commercial cafeterias, retirement homes, school dining facilities and others. Our technician will not only clean out your interior grease traps, but will properly scrape down the walls of the trap and inspect the condition of the trap itself, baffles and cover included. Your Best Jet technician will review and update the paperwork on all of your interior traps, and recommend the appropriate service frequency based on the condition and size of your trap. Our technician will update the service log appropriately to provide the health department with the proper documentation. Proper interior grease trap servicing is necessary to keep the rest of your indoor pipes running smoothly. Fats, oils, grease and solid waste can build up in your pipes causing back-ups if service is not consistent. Some cities require a specific frequency for grease trap service. We legally dispose of all waste at a state approved facility.
- Outdoor Services – Best Jet will pump your outside grease trap and legally dispose of the waste. At every service, our technicians will check the inlet and outlet pipes, measure the grease thickness, suggest service frequency, evaluate need for hydro jetting, and document all this information for you. Outside grease tanks are usually quite large and if not properly serviced, the tanks can develop grease build up that becomes hardened. This build up can cause back-ups or overflows outside the building, and draining issues on the inside. As always, our service technician will speak to the manager on site if possible to discuss the system condition and any other potential problems.
- City sewer lines cleared – Sewer cleaning of any size is no problem for Best Jet. We can clear and clean large city sewer lines.
Other Services Include:
- Drainage Services
- Hydrojetting Services
- Plumbing Services
- Sewer Services
- Septic System Services
- Pumps diagnosed and replaced
- Industrial Waste Pumped
- Video Camera Inspections
- Floor Drains Cleaned and Repaired
- Electronic Locating of Systems and Piping